Saturday, August 20, 2005

class par-tay

You guys have heard me talking about the whole 80s themed table thingy.... well, the party was last night. Each class had a different theme... lemme tell you, a lot better than ours. There were pirates, las vegas, hell/heaven, gypsies, and some other ones that I didn't really look at. We ate there and stayed until 11:30. Then our entire class went to Lærke's house for an after party. People were sooo drunk by the time we got there... I felt so sorry for the other people on the bus! It really stinks being the only sober one in a group of drunks... you feel responsible to make sure no one gets hurt. So, when my host father came to pick me up at 1, I asked him if he could take home two of my classmates, because they wanted to go home but didn't have a way to get there. I was sooo tired... but they started to teach me some danish last night... kinda funny watching drunk people try to translate stuff into english.

Anyway, today I'm going to go shopping in the city center with Morten and go to a party at Jack's. Then Sunday I leave for the week-long introduction course. so.... I'll be gone for a while!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

it kinda sucks that people are drunk all the time there. i would hate it.

Laura said...

On the upside, you (the sober person) can act really crazy and nobody wonders why!

(That was my strategy in college.)

Susie said...

hey, can you do a post that tells us who everyone is? like the names of your family and friends? pictures would be awesome too :)

Anonymous said...

Stay strong KT - you don't need to participate in all this drinking business to have fun!!!!!

Cassie said...

I'm glad you liked the letter sweety... you do have my college address, don't you?

love you!
Cassie