Thursday, August 18, 2005

class trip

Yesterday my class (1i, the people that I go to every class with, not the entire grade) went on a little trip to a cottage. It was to bring us together... afterall, they'll have to spend three years with the same people! We walked around answering questions about stuff in the nearby town (I didn't really pay attention, it was all in Danish). We got back and went swimming in a nearby quarry (or was it gravel pit? I don't remember the difference)... the only evidence that it was there was a very big place to swim and a huge pile of sandy dirt on the other side of the road. Only a few went swimming... it was crazy cold! We went back to the cottage and sat around Morten, who had brought his guitar. Then a group of people went in to make supper... oober good food. They had some contests and games, and then people starting drinking. There were 4 cases of beer and 5 or 6 bottles of wine for 28 kids and 2 adults. I'm pretty sure that some of the guys had gone out and bought more beer though, because they got pretty hammered, and there definately wasn't enough beer for that. One guy fell asleep on the floor under the stairs because he was too drunk to make it upstairs to go to bed. We got to sleep in this morning (8:30- wOOt!) and had to clean up for the next class.
I took a bus home, got cleaned up and fed, and left for the shopping streets. I got some much needed school things and walked around a little bit. It's actually nice today! I'll take some pictures of the house... it's probably going to be the last nice day before winter.

Tomorrow the entire 1st year is having a party at the school. Beer there too... I just have to laugh at how much people drink at school functions. Each class has a table with different themes and ours is the 80s... I think I mentioned this before. Anyway, after the party ends there, we're moving it to Lærke's house and spending the night there.

All of my college friends (hehe... college friends... I mean Tom and Nick!) got off aim for lunch... so I'm gunna head off and eat supper. gotta love time differences!

oooh, I got an email from Marvin today, and a postcard from Karo! Just thought I'd mention that... sooome people love me enough to give me mail. *a-hem* =)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

i love you hunny, let me know when you get my letter.

Anonymous said...

hun, It's Mya and you know it's not very nice to push that kind of button( LOL )you will get loads of letters in time. Just trust me... well maybe not. Love and miss you bunches!!!