Thursday, August 04, 2005

hej fra Danmark

One of the first things that I saw when I got off the plane was that a lot of Danish women have messy hair. It's not a bad thing at all, it's just something I noticed. Then I figured out why... all of the wind! They know it's going to be windy, they know it's going to mess up their hair anyway, why make it perfect? That's what I think anyway...

For some reason, I never sent myself the sites for everyone's blogs... so I can't look at them. I kinda forgot what they were... I just had them saved as bookmarks. So, if someone wouldn't mind putting them in an email or leaving them as a comment, I'd love it!

I forgot my mp3 player and I left my cd player w/ all 12 of my cds (because I never listen to them), and now I wish I had them. I tried listening to some music videos from yahoo, but that apparently locks up the computer. So, I'll have to settle for the radio downstairs... which gets 2 stations. There is a channel on the tv that has music though... so maybe I can listen to that. Speaking of tv... they have so many American shows! I saw an ad for "king of queens", "sex and the city" is on every night, and I just watched that old "rocco" show... is that restaurant still in business?

anyway, I spent a lot of time on the computer... gotta go!

3 comments:

Susie said...

kt, go to mine susienyc.blogspot.com - it has links to our family's

Cassie said...

cassjo.blogspot.com... e-mail me hunny! i'm leaving for vacation tomorrow morning. when i get back, i'll send you my letter...

Anonymous said...

YOU FORGOT YOUR MP3 PLAYER!!!! Im soooo sorry. You should get it mailed to you right away. Katie without a bajillion mp3's. How do you survive? Anyways, hope you are enjoying yourself. Talk with you later dear!!!!

Peace out!!!