Keld took me to a football match yesterday... a professional game in a real stadium. You must be wondering, "why on earth would he take you there, you hate football!"... Soccer silly! It was so great... Odense was playing a team from northern Denmark, and kicking their butts. Well, in a way. Nobody actually scored while we were there, but the Odense tigers had the ball most of the time, and made more attempts than the other team. It started raining in the second half, so we had to leave early. But it was still SOO much fun! I love watching football, especially since this was a professional game... they moved so fast and actually knew what they were doing. But there was one guy that kept waving his arms around as he played... I think only Jen B and Tina would get that joke.


(Odense is blue and white)
I also saw some cheerleaders! They came out before the game and during half time... they really weren't that good. Our JV was better than that. The first time they came out to Hollaback... how predictable was that?! I'm kinda glad I can't go to competitions back home, I'm so sick of that song already.



We had fun! Or, at least, I had fun and Keld sat there. I can't really tell if he had fun, or was disgusted by the fact that there weren't any goals.
2 comments:
What Fun!!
yay - and you even sent pictures! nicely done. glad you enjoyed your first "real" football game!
Post a Comment