Friday, September 02, 2005

sorry!

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, I've been kinda busy... which is a good thing, right?

Last week I was at a language camp with all the rotary exchange students in Denmark. This past week I've just been really busy with school things. This weekend I'm going to my host family's beach house, so I won't be writing anything. However, I don't have school Monday, so maybe I can find some time to write something!

I promise, I will send out my wishlist either monday or tuesday

Ok, I gotta go pack...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sounds like you're staying busy and having fun. Enjoy the beach!
Mary

Cassie said...

love you... really looking forward to a letter or something...

<3

Anonymous said...

KT - we all miss you!!! Wish you had time to write more...but we all understand!! We will anxiously await your next entry!

Susie said...

*ahem* it's Tuesday.