Thursday, September 08, 2005

class pic



I realize the picture is kind of big, but it's the only one I could find
First row: Lotte, Katie, Arjan, Bente, Yasmine, Mia, Lærke
Second row: Michael, Amalie, Stine, Isabella, Morten, Nicolaj, Anne-Mette, Liv, Sadif (no longer in our class), Julie
Third row: Kristina, Benjamin, Emil, Palle, Lasse, Peter, Anders, Jack, Christina

not pictured: Christina and Henriette... they just joined our class last week, or the week before.


I PROMISE that I'll be back soon to give you real news... like language school and the like

2 comments:

Cassie said...

you're the prettiest one of them all. i miss you so!

(don't you think that girl sitting next to you looks like jewel???)

Anonymous said...

Hey what is up? i know that it has been a long time... i amvery sorry...just have been soooooo... busy and wow you have a few cuties in your class... i hope that you are having a good time and can't wait to see you... maybe you can come see me while i am over there... tell you more bout that later... and i hope that you are well and i will talk with you later. i miss you bunches and cant wait to hear from you.