Saturday, March 17, 2007

whooping cough

So, on Friday I was diagnosed with either a collapsed lung or whooping cough. I'm pretty sure that screwy sinuses don't come along with a collapsed lung, and the z-pak seems to be helping, so I'm sure it's a bacteria of some sort. Mom picked me up today, and I'll be staying here for awhile... I guess it's a good thing that I'm sick over spring break instead of during school. And it's a REALLY good thing that I couldn't go to Susie's over break... they probably wouldn't even let me on the plane. I'm feeling slightly better than yesterday, but I get really tired very easily and I just want to sleep all the time. Which is what I did... I slept as soon as I came back from the doctor's for pretty much 24 hours. I got up every once in a while to go to the bathroom and drink some water, but that took so much out of me that I went right back to sleep
I think I'm going to finish prairie home companion and go back to sleep

No comments: