Monday, March 12, 2007

procrastination nation

So... I don't have anything really big due this week until Friday, so I guess I'll get started on that tomorrow or wednesday (most likely am going to go to office hours on thursday and then start it after that)...
Due for tomorrow I have a ton of reading about the Alamo, but I can do it at late at night/early in the morning since I get up at 8:30-ish and my class doesn't start until 10:10
Also for tomorrow, I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that I have a TON of german. Not really liking the class, I'm not going to lie. I'm sure that if it was the only class that I had, I'd be ok with it, because it's not really that hard if I can keep up with all of it. But with all of my other classes, I just can't handle it (well, anyway). I was planning on catching up with everything this weekend, but then I slept half the day on saturday and sunday (but I caught up on sleep, which was good) and I didn't do any homework.
Bad downward spiral...
But I dropped my econ class, so I'll be taking that over the summer (as long as it's ok with my boss). I'm down to 15 credits, and it feels good!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going okay. Eighteen credits is INSANE so I'm glad to hear that you've dropped down to a more manageable 15!

Anonymous said...

In remember taking more than 15 credits a semester...not a nice memory!