to never again go home for the weekend when I have so much work due the next week. I'm up to my ears in german, american revolution, bio, and business management. And those are just the classes I have to write papers for this week (2 for german- I forgot last week!)
This weekend is going to be really good though, so I just have to get through thursday and friday and I'm home free!
Friday there's a comedy performance with a couple of groups from Cornell and some from out of town. Saturday my friend in AEPi put together a party with a clever theme (AEPirates!) so I'll be there supporting him. Sunday another friend of mine is in a dance performance, so I have to support her too. Packed full, but it should be fun! I just hope the weather agrees with us- it's -1 right now, but it only feels like -11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment