Saturday, March 03, 2007

home sweet home

I'm at my mom's place for the weekend, which is really great because it turns out that I had about 4 loads of laundry sitting in my dorm room! It's nice to be able to get away from the dorm and be able to eat without getting dressed... However, I didn't try hard enough to find my earplugs last night, and I woke up at 9 am to the little girl next door screaming bloody murder. I also went to bed a little after midnight, so I still got more sleep than I normally do. Mom and I are going to get our taxes done (hopefully!) and do little other things. And then Monday morning mom is driving me to the dentist, which is the real reason why I'm home.
My spring break starts at the end of the day March 16, and classes start again the 26th. Some of my friends are in a couple of bands that will be playing at the pines the weekend before I have to go back, so I was thinking I could head down that way for the weekend (or more). Guess I'll have to ask the 'rents if they can drive me around/ let me steal their vehicle(s)!
Ok, off to do taxes *sigh*

1 comment:

Susie said...

How was the dentist? Hope it wasn't too painful!