So, today I get to meet the first newbie! Exchange students on the southern hemisphere have school jan-jan... so that's when they go on exchange. The new wave of exchange students has just come in a couple of days ago, but I haven't met any of them yet since there's none at my school. Today I'm meeting Kyle and an exchange student from Brazil (I don't even know her name) in town. Then I'm going shopping for the årsfest this weekend (prom type thing), and then Kyle and I are going tanning. Our skin is so deprived of UV rays... and I've been told it's really good for the skin if you're having acne problems, etc. The first pimples I've ever had have been here... darn you Denmark! Don't worry, I'm just going in for a couple of minutes... I don't want to burn!
I actually should get going soon, I'm supposed to meet them in about an hour
oh, Katy, keep reminding me to email my home Rotary club until I do it, k?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're talking about spray-on tanning, right? right??
so you say the tan is for your skin...is it because you have plans to go on a cruise & don't want to burn later??? ;-)
hello, most beautiful of all my bestie-friendlies... you need to update again, lovely girl. i miss you HUMONGEROUSLY.
Hey Katie,
I'm going to Odense on Saturday in case you're not going to Copenhagen this weekend. Well, let me know if you're free... My cell is 28685399
Kærlig Hilsen, Maja
Post a Comment