Friday, January 13, 2006

free!!

I don't have school today, and didn't have it yesterday either! My class is having block days (a day with just one subject) and I don't take those classes! Does this mean a full report on what I've been doing lately? Absolutely not, don't be silly! I'm still too busy, even tho I have no school... Tonight I'm going to a concert with mor and Linette, and I have to get ready to go. I think we're going to someone's house before the concert (maybe to eat...?). So, I'm off to get ready! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive.

oh, and maybe I should explain the 'mor'... I call my host mom mor, which is danish for mom. Kinda makes sense, right? Well, when I talk about my real mom in danish, I don't call her mor... I say mom. So, I have a mor, mom, far, and dad!

I'm really going to try to write more this weekend, but my family has a new rule that you can't use the computer for more than an hour unless you have homework. I've spent about 2 hours on today, but I'm working on stuff to learn danish... at least, that's what I told my host brother

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Great to get an update! Enjoy your day!

Susie said...

So... what is it that you're doing on the computer that's taking up so much of your time? Certainly not emailing me...