I got my date home a while ago, but I didn't think to post it on here until I realized that I didn't really remember where it was. Good safe place for it, right?
July 2, 2006- Sunday
Flight 8428, departure from Terminal 2
leave Copenhagen 12:20 pm
flight duration 1 hr 25 min
arrive Amsterdam 1:45 pm
Flight 47
leave Amsterdam 4:35 pm
flight duration 8 hr 35 min
arrive Detroit 7:10 pm
Flight 838
leave Detroit 8:55 pm
flight duration 1 hr 14 min
arrive Rochester 10:09pm
I can't believe I'm almost done! I only have a little more than 5 months left... and there's so much more that I want to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can I come? Oh no, not Amsterdam again!! =P
What are the things you wanna do still?
:-)
I told Sabrina that I wanted to go on the same flight as you, and she was like "No you can't do that because Katie is flying to New York, and you're flying to Denver." And it's like...yeah but we'd both fly to Detroit and then change flights, so why can't we do THAT together? Our travel agency seriously has no brains! I have never gotten anything useful out of them. Oh well. I tried.
The word verification this time was pomhxhxi. Heehee! I like that one. Maybe I'll steal it.
Post a Comment