My mom and Aunt Sally are coming out to visit me in March! They're both coming in March 19- mom is flying in and catching a train to Odense and Aunt Sally is taking a train from Germany. Aunt Sally is flying out of cph on March 23, but mom is going to stay a day or two more. I'm so excited! It'll be a lot of fun showing family around the city that I've grown to love so much :)
More news- Linette is going to a different gymnasium as of Monday... sorry Sara! My bridesmaids dress came in yesterday and it fits me perfectly! Some of the newbies are calling me nanna... long story, but it's kinda as odd as it sounds.
sorry, that's about all I have time for at the moment... I'm uploading my pictures from christmas and new years this weekend, so I'll try to have some posts about them sometime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How neat! I bet your Mom is just as excited about seeing you!
i don't think us getting together is going to work then, love. that's the same time as my break.
my break is actually before easter...because i come home the day after easter.
why wasi not mentioned?
Post a Comment