Saturday, October 22, 2005

Roskilde!

About two weeks ago I went to Roskilde to visit Katy from AZ. I went out on Friday and came back Saturday... I would have stayed longer, but it's cheaper to travel on Saturday than Friday or Sunday. It was a ton of fun.... we spent so much time in the station... oy! Crazy crazy night!
Ok, I had gone out to visit her because her class was having a party with another class. We had some time to kill, so she showed me around the town a bit.

This is the church where the kings and queens are buried... The last two were buried outside, so I was able to get pictures of them. The church was closed when we got there, and it would have cost 20 DKK to get in anyway... I was like, pay money to get into a church? Yeah, no thanks.

We went to Katy's appartment and I met her host family... nice people, even if they do make her vacuum (heaven forbid!). We got a falafel pita on the way back to the station, which was where we were catching a bus to the party. We got there with a TON of time to spare, so we bought some ice cream and started taking pictures...



Yeah, you might not want to ask.
We went to the party, and had sooo much fun! It was open bar, so one of her classmates was drunk within the first 10 minutes that we got there... she is such a weakling... she had three dixie cups full of half vodka half sprite and she was trashed. We actually spent most of our night making sure she was safe, but there were times when we had some down time...


She's going to kill me for that picture, but I had to...
We left the party early because we wanted to make sure that we could catch a bus home. We walked home and woke up pretty late. The family had already eaten breakfast, but were sitting around the table still when we walked in. We walked over to the station so I could buy a ticket home and Katy had some fun with my camera...



That was an amazing weekend... we're sooo going to be doing something like that again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You shall pay dearly for posting those pictures of me. Revenge shall be mine!!!!!!!!!!!