Saturday, October 15, 2005

BABY!!!

I know I said earlier that I was going to try to do the whole Danish thing the entire time, but I'm kinda in a hurry right now and just wanted to tell everyone something.
I'm having a baby.


Just kidding! Jeez, how much would everyone kill me? That would be bad... no, the Crown Princess Mary just gave birth this morning. Ok, lemme tell the whole story.

The Crown Prince Frederik married an Australian... Mary Donaldson. They got married in May 2004, after meeting in a Sydney bar in September 2000 during the Olympic Games there. Their wedding made Mary the first ever Australian to join a European royal family. Anyway, the baby hasn't been named yet, but he's second in line to the throne after his father. He's 3.5 kilograms (7 pounds, 11 ounces) and 51 centimetres (20 inches) long, and apparently perfectly healthy.

There's that news... now a little on what I'm doing now. Today I'm going to my oldie's birthday party and then tomorrow afternoon I'm leaving for København. I get back Tuesday (I think). And then I'll have some time to update this stinking thing before Thursday. Thursday I'm spending the day at my friend Morten's house (the guy with the crazy jacket) and we're watching movies the entire day. Then I think I'm going out into town Friday and Saturday with Ryan... otherwise, all is unknown. There might be a party on Saturday, but I don't know how to get ahold of the girl hosting it to ask... so I might go to that, or I might not. We shall see.

Gotta run, Ryan and I are going into town before the party for dinner, and I have several loads of laundry that I need to take care of

3 comments:

Susie said...

katie -you are freakin insane.

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss your crazy sense of humor around here!

Anonymous said...

first time i get mentioned