Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Almost done!

There's about a week and a half left of classes, and then comes slope day!  Half a week of studying, and then the dreaded finals.  I have 3 finals, I believe, and a quiz during finals week... so not as bad as it could be.  After which, comes a summer of working full time- again.  This year I'm hoping to change the structure a bit, so I know exactly if I AM supposed to supervise the other students or not.  I haven't met the two new employees yet, they're hockey players again but this time on the women's team.  Should be an interesting time, but I guess it'll all work out.  
I do have other things to look forward to this summer... my friend from high school is getting married in August, so I'll have her bridal shower and wedding to get me out of Ithaca.  I may turn it into a long weekend (if I can get the rides) so I can actually visit people, but I might have to make it short.  I realized the other day that there are several people that I haven't seen since the summer before I left for Denmark, or even the summer before I left for Cornell.
Well, I've killed enough time now, it's time to get back to reading and grading papers.  Who knew it was so hard to come up with constructive criticism, or just an ordinary comment!

2 comments:

Susie said...

And you're going to make a trip to NYC this summer too, right? :)

Katie said...

of course! I'll just have to convince someone to drive... I don't really want to have to take the bus