Thursday, March 27, 2008

new age

So, I'm currently killing time before my prelim tonight (and no, it wouldn't make more sense to study for it...) and I decided to look at the random articles on wikipedia.  For those of you who don't know, there's a link on wikipedia that will just send you to random articles- no matter how boring they might be.  Through this, I found out that there was a figure skating show much like dancing with the stars on fox... who knew?  But then I got to an article to a high school, so I decided to look up good old Letchworth High.  It was rather boring, but it made me think to look up the Letchworth website.  We had one when I was in school, but it was supposed to be kept up by the computer class.  I happened to have been IN the class, but we had so many slackers that we couldn't keep it up.  They now have a TON of stuff on it!  (Including too many graphics, but I know how fun they can be to new webpage creators).  They have the daily announcements, all the clubs and sports updates, and a link to another website that has a calendar on it for sports stuff!  Some teachers have their own websites for info on standard things (for music- lesson schedules, concert dates, etc.).  Possibly the most shocking thing was that two girls that had graduated two years before I did are teachers there now!  So many different teachers are there now (and there are some that should have retired years ago but are still there)... It's sometimes hard to believe that I graduated from high school almost three years ago.

Ok, I think I've sufficiently wasted enough time.  It's now time for me to eat and prepare myself mentally for this freaking prelim.  You know, Cornell would be a great place if it got rid of all the classes...

2 comments:

Susie said...

what's the website?

Katie said...

I don't know, just google Letchworth school