This weekend I'm going with mom to Horseheads to look through the boxes for some stuff that I'm going to want to take to Denmark w/ me. That means I won't be in church on Sunday (sorry Cass!) It also means that I won't be in church again before I leave...
Here's my itinerary:
30 JUL 05 - SATURDAY
AIR NORTHWEST AIRLINES FLT:835 ECONOMY
LV ROCHESTER NY 316P EQP: DC-9 STRETCH
01HR 12MIN
AR DETROIT METRO 428P NON-STOP
ARRIVE: E.M. MCNAMARA TERMINAL REF: 49RR20
AIR NORTHWEST AIRLINES FLT:68 ECONOMY MULTI MEALS
LV DETROIT METRO 525P EQP: AIRBUS A330-300
DEPART: E.M. MCNAMARA TERMINAL 07HR 50MIN
31 JUL 05 - SUNDAY
AR AMSTERDAM 715A NON-STOP
REF: 49RR20
AIR NORTHWEST AIRLINES FLT:8427 ECONOMY CONTINENTAL BFAST
AMSTERDAM-COPENHAGEN OPERATED BY KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES
LV AMSTERDAM 945A EQP: BOEING 737
01HR 20MIN
AR COPENHAGEN 1105A NON-STOP
ARRIVE: TERMINAL 3 REF: 49RR20
31 JUL 05 - SUNDAY
AIR SCANDINAVIAN FLT:1285 BUSINESS NO MEAL SVC
LV COPENHAGEN 505P EQP: DH4
DEPART: TERMINAL 1 40MIN
AR BILLUND 545P NON-STOP
REF: FQ84C
Good luck making sense of all that... I barely have the jist. Wait a second, that doesn't make sense... they wouldn't make me arrive in Copenhagen at 11:05, and then leave for Billund at 5:05... Why would I go to Billund? That has to be a mistake! GRRRRR... now I have to email my travel agent again.... *gah*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
is it a train to billund?
so are you excited now that you have your schedule?!? that's awesome. i see you have a layover in amsterdam. fyi, i'm sure if you need anything, beca will be more than happy to help you out. you should definitely send her an email. or if you want, i can do it for you.
Hmm, that's interesting. I just looked at a map and it appears that Odense is 1/2 way between Copenhagen & Billund. Is your host family planning to pick you up in Copenhagen? I would definitely do that - you have a 4 hr layover in Copenhagen!
i wasn't in church sunday either, so it doesn't matter. but hunny... i have to see you before you go. i just have to. it's just.... i'm sorry, i just didn't get it into my head that you were leaving so soon until now.. and i'm kind of freaking out. please e-mail me hun, please?
*biggest hugs*
hey hunney i am going to miss my rabid rabbit a whole bunch!!!! :(
hey kate - i'm sure you made it by now. mom was worried about you - you know, the whole not calling her thing.
Post a Comment