Anyway, let's have a bit of a discussion about graduation! It was kinda long and boring, but I got a $25 check for a chorus thing, and a $1000 scholarship from a credit union. It was crazy, I wasn't expecting it AT ALL!
let me try some pix now... we'll see if I remember how!
me and Nick
walking down the aisle
accepting my diploma!!!
kissy da mommy! =D
posing w/ Aunt Sally... so glad she made it out for graduation!
it's me and Cassie at my grad party right after graduation
Lindz, me, and Charlie Miller's arm... silly Charlie
I'm talking to Bubbles and Rachel!
awww.... they're so cute
aaaaaanyway, I stole some pix from Sue... good fun
we had so much fun, thank you all for coming!
3 comments:
nice! i'm glad you finally updated your bio :) great pics.
worst possible picture of me... *whimper*
you look hot in that white thing, wish you had it in denmark...... think
Post a Comment