Since the last time I wrote, crazy things have been happening in my life. The first thing that happened I guess was right after the welcome home dinner. I was driving home and fell asleep at the wheel. I completely wrecked mom's car, but I'm fine. Just a few scrapes and bruises, but they took me to the hospital because I had some neck and back pain (obviously, I had just gotten in a car accident...). But yeah, the worst part about the entire thing was that I left mom without a car. So she's been looking for one, and I think she just bought one this weekend. But, we weren't able to go down to Susie's on Friday like we had hoped. We were thinking that we wouldn't be able to go down at all (mom couldn't rent a car because they were all gone- big car race that weekend in the next town over)... and then mom's co-worker offered her car! So we were able to go down Saturday morning and still have a great weekend together.
The next weekend I moved out of my old house into a frat house. My leases had a gap in them, so I was basically homeless for 10 days. My friend was going to be gone for two weeks during that time, so he offered me his room in his frat house. There were only 5 or 6 guys in the house, and I was friends with most of them, so it was really fun. Plus, the house was a LOT closer to work than my old place, so I was happy :)
The weekend after that, I moved into my new apartment! I now am living with 3 other girls in an apartment complex SO FAR away from campus that we have a shuttle that takes us up the giant hills.
Classes started last Thursday, and so far they're pretty good. I'm taking finance, business law, business statistics, market researching, and psych 101. Finance is going to be difficult... I almost fell asleep in the first class. Really not a good sign. Haven't had b-law yet, but that'll be rough too... class at 8:40! Business statistics and market researching are going to be really interesting, I think I'm really going to enjoy those classes. Psych 101 is going to be cool, I have a lot of friends in the class with me, so that'll be fun.
This weekend we had the first Teszia rehearsal, and I'm so excited to be back in the groove of things! Today we had club fest, which is where all the clubs, a capella groups, and dance groups show off what they have and people can sign up to be part of the list serv. We had our first performance there (they had a little stage set up), which turned out really well. I'm really excited for this semester, we had 50 girls sign up for emails about auditions! We're really going to be getting the cream of the crop this year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
B-Law was easy when I was there (I know, that was like 10 years ago...). We just got takenote and never went to class (it was an 8:30am class!). Everything's open book.
Where are all your fun classes?? Need to fit some in ;)
Hope to see you soon!!!
Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad you're okay!
Good luck on your classes this semester!
acheter ray ban soldes La plus grande est la concentration de mélatonine dans le sang, le moins capable du tronc cérébral (qui est responsable de nous tenir éveillés) est de nous tenir http://www.gschaenkli-egge.ch/pdf/
éveillés, et le sommeil des résultats. Les lois limitant la propriété étrangère de biens immobiliers en Turquie a été de longue date. Elle signifie que les agents apprennent à toujours dire ce qu'il faut pour obtenir que les biens énumérés à la vente et puis tout ce qu'il faut pour l'obtenir vendus. Le "rouge émeraude", aussi connu comme le béryl http://www.trottenacker.ch/uploadify/
bixbite ou rouge, est l'une des pierres les plus dures à trouver sur terre, et aussi l'un des plus difficiles à couper. En d'autres termes, la plupart des quantités de vitamine B6 laissez simplement notre corps pendant le processus de la miction.
ray ban aviator femme pas cher Ce sont de petits chiens robustes qui ne sera dans la vie en appartement, ne sont généralement pas aboyer excessivement, sont très ludique et http://www.aarejura.ch/team/
indépendante, et sont généralement faciles à ceux qui souffrent d'allergies chien. Il est dit que non seulement il avait une grande collection de livres sur le sujet dans sa bibliothèque personnelle, mais permettrait également de discuter avec presque n'importe qui sur le sujet. Le voyant d'alimentation ne s'allume pas parce que le signal venait du microcontrôleur (MCU) IC. Dans un seau, mélanger les ingrédients, 2 livres de gros sel, 2 livres de pierre bleue et 2 litres d'eau bouillante.618 610 / 377 =
acheter ray ban soldes Fait intéressant, le total combiné consacré à la chirurgie plastique en Italie, France, Allemagne et Espagne s'élève à £ 493 millions, 4 millions de http://www.apload.ch/transfer/
moins que celui passé dans le seul Royaume-Uni. Je voudrais recommander le jeu à n'importe qui. Si vous l'avez fait, vous savez combien il est difficile. D'autres fois, ne sont que des moments où vous devez appeler un plombier.L'insomnie et la difficulté à s'endormir Comme une addition de deux appareils de chauffage Jim utilise une lampe infrarouge 250 Watt pendu au plafond de la salle (dans sa description, il suggère de le joindre à une douche tringle à rideau. "Je vais vous donner un cœur nouveau et un esprit nouveau en vous" Eze 36:26 (2) Le salut de l'âme - C'est ce qu'on appelle la sanctification (séparation de la séduction du péché Expérimentez avec différents états de logique dans votre fonction SetConCode et voir ce que vous pouvez accomplir.
Post a Comment