I'm writing again, and it's not even March!
It's been busy times here at Cornell... mostly because I'm a horrible procrastinator that hates investment banking. As some of you may know, the AEM program at Cornell practically breeds people going into investment banking. And because of this, certain professors have added things to their courses to show students what they could be doing if they get an internship at an investment banking... firm? I don't even know the terminology. I really dislike investment banking, and I would prefer doing other things with my time than working on a GIGANTIC project for it. However, I had a project due today at 3, so I've been working my little butt off trying to get it done.
Besides that project I have my first prelim of the semester tonight, that I haven't studied for because I've been working on the project. It's just a downward spiral from there...
Things should be better for the rest of the week though, for the most part. I have a lot more weekly homework this semester than last, so hopefully it will make me keep up.
Has everyone seen pictures of my nephew? If not- go to the right hand side of the page and click on Susie's blog. She's been doing a great job keeping all of us updated on the cute little tyke. I don't get to actually see him until spring break, but by then he should be more engaged with the rest of the world (which will be more fun for my friends, who are road-tripping with me)
Guess I better get some food and get back to studying- only an hour and a half before the prelim starts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment