Tuesday, August 07, 2007

almost over

Summer is almost gone :(
I know all the high school kids are looking at me like I'm crazy, but it's true. I move out of my summer residence in 8 days into my room in a boarding house in collegetown. After that, freshmen move in on the 17th, and classes start on the 23rd. But before then, I go home this Thursday and get my wisdom teeth removed. It's funny, because I know at least 3 other people getting their wisdom teeth removed this week.

Anyway, that's pretty much everything going on. Time for bed now... hopefully I'll be able to keep these hours during the school year, but I don't think it's going to work. I won't have classes Tuesday and Thursday, so hopefully I'll be physically able to get up and get to work when the office opens. Either that, or I'm going to have to stay late. We'll see

1 comment:

Susie said...

good luck getting your teeth pulled! it wasn't so bad, mom makes milkshakes :)