After having snow last week (with tiny piles in the shade still), we have beautiful weather today! I got a little burnt after spending a couple hours outside, but it made me realize how hard it is to concentrate when it's so nice outside! Maybe that's why college ends so much sooner than highschool... they know college students have shorter attention spans than children. I haven't really gotten any work done today though, or this weekend at all for that matter. I think it's because it's all stuff that I REALLY don't like or want to do. Things like German essays, bio labs, and research papers. I also don't want to work on them really hard, and then not doing well on them. It's easier to not do well when I can say "if I had more time doing that, it would have been better..."
ok, that last line came from The Birth Order Book- Why You Are the Way You Are, by Kevin Leman. Carrie sent it to me a bit ago, and while I still haven't had time to completely finish it, I've read quite a bit. It's really interesting, and it tends to hit the nail on the head. He talks about how your birth order can influence parts of your life, and how to help you overcome your weaknesses. I know that I'm the last child in my family, but because my sisters are so much older, I'm also a first born/semi-only child. Which would explain my fascination with accounting.
It's a really interesting book and entertaining- even if you don't belive what he's saying
Ok, that's the last bit of procrastination I can do, I really have to work on a German essay now! There's a concert tonight, and I know I'm not getting any work done after that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
KT! Wear your SPF!
Post a Comment