This is technically supposed to be my hell week, seeing as how I have three prelims this week. I had one a couple hours ago, and now I'm trying to start studying for the two I have on Thursday. I also have a paper for German due tomorrow, and I have to do stuff in my German workbook too. And yet, I'm not as stressed as I was for my hell week earlier this semester. I think it's because the sun is shining. My friends are under the impression that I have SAD (seasonal affective disorder), which would make sense, but I wonder if this is the first year I've had it. Last year in DK I got slightly depressed in January (ok, maybe more than slightly, but I honestly didn't even notice it until I got out of it)... I thought it was because my boyfriend had left for Australia and all of the Australian friends I had made left and I would probably never see them again. But I just realized that as I got outside more (walking around language school after winter break) and started tanning (never more than once or twice every two weeks) I became happier. Weird.
And that's my bit of random procrastination of the day, I guess I better get working on that paper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I have SAD too. I make an effort to be outside in the sun for at least a half-hour every winter day. I have also benefited from moving to a warmer climate! ;)
Post a Comment