Well, I'm trying to procrastinate the best I can, so what better way than to update my blog?!
I have a prelim coming up on Tuesday for my business management class. It's going to be pretty hard because the professor wants extreme details, and there is SO MUCH information! The final is going to be crazy, but I guess I should just worry about this one first. And then on Thursday I have an interview in German. Basically it's just an oral test, and I have to have a conversation with another person in the class. My main problem is that I need to be able to concentrate only on German, but I have too many other things to do. Learning Danish was so much easier because I never got a break from it.
But anyway, those are my tests for this week, nothing else too big. Last week I had two on the same day, and I don't know how well I did on either :-/
Other than all the testing, I'm having a good time here. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "college would be great if they got rid of all the classes"... and then there are the teachers that say "teaching would be great without all the students". *sigh*... neither of us can win :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
kt! i'm so glad you updated :)
Post a Comment