Wednesday, December 14, 2005

send me mail...

Sorry this has taken me so long, I just couldn't remember the new postal code...

Egebakken 9
5260 Odense S

Send me mail!! Of course, this means I need to start sending out letters... If you're expecting one from me, let me know, because otherwise you might not get one.

Already I've gotten mail from Trin (an awesome advent calander and a chocolate Santa), Aunt Sally (actually a package... I know there's an ornament in one of the wrapped packages, but I don't know what the other one is yet. I'm forcing myself to wait until Christmas), a letter from Grandma Hartman (the family Christmas letter with a personal note), and a package from mom with Christmas stuff in it. Thanks everyone!

I've gotta go spend time with Ryan... I promise I'll write more later!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

hullo love. it was so nice to talk to you on IM today. :)