SNOW!
I really really really detest snow. So far I had been lucky with just a light dusting that was gone before it even touched the ground. Now we have snow that's sticking. Well, it's called snow because it's white and it comes down in flakes. My host sister and I decided that it's really crystalized rain. The ground is so warm that it turns to slush, and then there's a fresh layer of snow on top, so that when you step on it you think it's all snow. Yeah, it's great. And then if you're wearing a hat, the snow will melt on top of it and if you bend your head forward all the water runs off it. That happened to my host sister... it was rather funny.
anyway, that's what's happening here... I'm going to a birthday party tonight for a girl I've met twice. We'll see how that goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Last night we had freezing rain, and then about 3" of snow on top of it. I just finished shoveling...
Today we are supposed to get 6-10" overnight....I'd be happy with less!
Hey Katie! It's your best bud. I hate the snow too, but considering that Christmas is in like 4 days and the snow adds to that Christmasy feeling, I think we can tolerate it a while. Plus, we're lucky to at least be on Fyn where it like DOESN'T snow. People on Jylland are like "Kyle, you have to come visit me in Ålborg." And I'm like "What, so I can get bombarded by your winterness?" I think I'll stick to Odense. :) Plus, you're here. We can hang ;)
Missed a deadly party this weekend. Don't worry about it though. I won't see you tomorrow; no language school!! When can we meet? Tell Katy to get her butt on this side of the Storbælt.
Post a Comment