Wednesday, November 23, 2005

cure for a bad mood....

Anybody have one? Mine is walking in my new host family's house! Seriously though, when I walk out, I get in a bad mood. It's made worse by annoying exchange students... although, everything is annoying when you have a migrane. But then I walked back into my house, and I was happy again! I think I'm a little sick... I got home and went to sleep, didn't talk through dinner, only had one cup of tea, and then went to bed at 9:30. My problem is that I don't feel sick. Which irritates me, and makes me in a worse mood. And then I think too much in Danish, and I get a migrane, which puts me in a bad mood. And then I go home and feel better!

blaaaaah, I make no sense, and I don't care! And my english has gone down the tube, and I DON'T CARE!
well, I do a little

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Doh! I guess migraines run in the family. I get 'em too. I've tried different drugs, but they're all worthless. The only cure for me is a good night's sleep.

Cassie said...

hey dearest. <3

don't let your english go too much... i want to be able to talk to you when you come home!!

<3<3

Anonymous said...

HI Katie!

We just had a fun time. I took Beth & Lindasy & Mya & Michaela to Strong Hospital to drop off some toys for inpatient kids. We stopped at Friendly's and had ice cream sundaes & before we even ordered our ice cream Lindsay knocked over her coke and poor Michaela had wet pants! The front of her pant legs were soaked with sticky pop!

Hope you're having a better day!
Happy Thanksgiving!
love you kiddo!