Wednesday, February 25, 2009

yes, yes, I'm still alive

Nothing really has been happening around here...
  • Becky went to Rome for the semester, which is awesome for her (but sucks for me).
  • I'm working at the same office that I've been at for the past... how many years?
  • Still going to classes (for the most part). I'm in a hotel business computing class, intro to business regulation, macroeconomics, retail speaker series, and I'm still a TA for the freshman AEM class that I TAed for last year.
  • Still belly dancing, good fun there. I feel like I haven't worked out in years, so I think once I've paid off my plane ticket to gma's funeral I might join the gym. My roommate goes all the time, so she'd help me get my money's worth
  • I'm actually choreographing a dance for our spring shimmy. It's a fan veil dance, which I've never done before, so it should be interesting.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad you're still alive :)

Anonymous said...

missed you!