Easter was fun, I got to talk to mom and Susie on the phone (7 am for mom, 9 or 10 for Sue... typical :-P)
My host mom's mom and brother with his two little kids came over, along with my host dad's sister and her husband. There was also an older couple, but I don't really know who they are... we've gone to their house for a big dinner around Christmas time, but I have no idea how they're related.
When mom came to visit she gave my host sister an easter basket to hide for me... so I still got my cadbury eggs! They don't have easter baskets here, but everybody has two packets of candy by their plate that they've filled, and they exchange one with the people on either side of them so they get to have a variation of candy.
This Sunday we're going to Germany to pick up soda and alcohol... Jacob is being confirmed, and they have a HUGE party to celebrate. Over 40 people, and it's very dressed up... My host family asked if I could fit in my prom dres (which i can't). They said that they're wearing long dresses, but I don't have to. Soooo... I'll either buy something not extremely formal, or borrow something off someone. I don't know yet, but some of the newbies had nice dresses for the formal ball at cph weekend.
less than 75 days left... EEP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Kt! Too bad you didn't know about the party before mom went over. I have a ton of long formal dresses you could have borrowed.
You should just sew a new gown...didn't you sew last years prom dress, under the pressure of "the prom is tomorrow"??? ;-)
Post a Comment