I know, it seems like forever since I've written anything here! I've been pretty busy, and can't get on the computer very much anymore.
Mom and Aunt Sally came to visit me last week, which was really really great. I'm not feeling extremely homesick, like everyone said I was going to be, which is freaking awesome.
Unfortunately, I now have to go to lunch. soooorrrrryyyy.....
Oh, and Katy... quit calling me names. I might just put something on your blog that you don't want your parents to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you had a great time with mom & Aunt Sally!
Glad your Mom got to visit!
You do realize that it's been well over a month since you last updated? Your fans find you less than moderately entertaining at this point and will probably soon abandon you unless you improve on your upkeep..like now.
Fries were good, Zinn is a sex bomb, see ya tomorrow!
hey its pokchat! hehee miss ya love love love check out my site there s tonz of picz of me and other of course.. overthere www.rotary-rye.piczo.com heehee neway sms to me sometime! 51337343 love love love miss miss
Post a Comment